Thursday, October 14, 2010

Backyard Weddings and Waiting to Exhale

My brother got married. I have a sister-in-law. Where did time go? What a beautiful wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. And it was a great way to say goodbye to everyone as well before I leave for 6 months. Tiffany is...just stunning. I can't even explain. When I saw her in her wedding dress, I just filled with so much joy and love. What a beautiful person. I hope that she and my brother just go on crazy adventures together and keep each other in check and help each other through their days. I can't wait till they have kids...they will be freakin gorgeous haha.

Everything medical checked out, so I'm just waiting to hear back from Landau Entertainment and Carnival about the dates and the boat I'll be placed on. However, I sent everything last Friday, and now its Thursday again...and I just want to know where I'm going and how I'm doing it. But in the meantime, I'm memorizing the corniest material ever...let just say I have to memorize the lyrics and music to "Celebrate." I'm struggling though. Every time I go to the music I'm supposed to listen to and memorize, I get distracted by Mumford and Sons, or Sufjan Stevens, or Debussy...

6 months...on a boat...this will be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment